Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hi there Everyone,
This is in response to Camille's post. Yes I was thinking along those lines as well. The rain water idea is great! I think I can speak for many of us when I say sustainable design is extremely important. I am sure we wouldn't be the first school to entertain these ideas but we could certainly put ourselves on the map if we can remain as environmentally conscious as possible. Plants inside the brain are representational of the fact that the brain and plants are synonymous as organisms. Incorporating this "Green Design" along side sustainable design is a good concept. I could elaborate on all the ways in which our library is synonymous with the two but I'm sure you get my point. I will follow this post with a pic I used for inspiration and the rough sketch that I came up with. The sketch is of our brain. Our brain then has the layout of the library inset at all the major sections of our brain. I will post the pic and underneath you will find the explanation of how and why this concept works so well.
Rolanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home